Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Intro: What I Plan To Cover

I'm very excited about my new blog and the opportunity I will have to post my thoughts and essays that I am writing about apologetics. As you can see from my profile, I have a pretty unique perspective on Mormonism, Freemasonry, and Christianity in general, so let me give a few ideas on what will be covered:

Mormonism: I am hoping to post about evidences and inspirations I receive that concern the Scriptures and other influential writings of Mormonism. There's a lot out there plus much to be discovered!

Freemasonry: I hope to cover a lot of historical subjects in this area, as well as some of the philosophical side of the subject. I am currently in the Master Craftsman program so I have been doing a lot of reading in this area. I will also cover the ways masonry relates to Mormonism.

Christianity: I plan to do a review of the doctrines of the protestant denominations I was with over the years, from a doctrinal perspective and not personal. I also plan to do a review of the antimormon and antimasonic movements within Christianity.

I also plan to relate how other traditions tie in with these subjects. Eventually I will activate the Category links as soon as I build up enough posts. Anyway, thanks a lot for stopping by!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment